We travel all over the country all year long to bring you the latest and the newest ideas and products
FABRIC - unique as the family who produces, markets, teaches, lectures and travels all over the country to bring -their creations- to you. Joe Bergquist and his wife have been selling quilting inovations for nine years. The company has grown from one of a kind hand painted yards of fabric, to specially chosen yds of hand painted fabric that are produced and repeated on bolts. This was in answer for those people that want and need more than only one yard. Today Quilters Treasure lectures and offers classes teaching new and inovative, along with tried and true, techniques. If this is your first visit to our website, browse and see our products, patterns, and be sure to check our show schedule to see if we will be anywhere near you this fall.
Quilting is a way to heal some of our life's hurts from the heart
Now available Pre-Quilted Blocks
Blocks you can color, then assemble with Quilt As You Go Technique !!!!
Blocks remain soft not stiff with Tsukineko Inks.
New use these bocks for Ink Doodling!!!!!
Block of The Month using pre-quilted blocks
"Quilt First-Color Later"
Special Introductory Price
If you have questions, want to order or would like additional information please email Joe@QuiltersTreasure.com.
Use in a quilt, as a pillow, purse, table runner, and more!
The blocks are pre-quilted and ready to color with Tsukineko Inks and shaving cream. Modified Quilt-As-You-Go directions are available for a limited time at no charge with the purchase of 2 or more blocks. Instructions are for assembling blocks with or without sashing.
See how easy it is to - Quilt-As-You-GO video!
Check out our other videos on YouTube.com
Ink Work Video (4:36 min)
Quilt As you Go (4:52 min)
Stained Glass Quilting Technique with (6:12 Min)
New Samples of Celtic Ink Work
New INK WORK
INK WORK DOODLING is a new concept. Using one block you can doodle to create interesting blocks by using our Quilt First Color Later blocks
Example shown is a 10" pre-qilted block with 4" borders to create an 18" block.
Create quilts with standard blocks &.Add sashing.
Also can be used with all Stained Glass & Celtic Ink Work patterns
Use black or colored inks.
Visit our booth to see samples & demostrations
Great for Table Runners, wall hangings & full sized.quilts.
Mix & Match, flip the design right or left.
Congratulations to 9th Annual Quilters Treasure Challenge Winners
1. Grand Prize: Patty Ashworth Ride the Wave
2. First: Janice M. Jones The Lunker: Swim into the Wild Blue Yonder
3. Second: Jodi Scaltreto Howie Turtle I
4. Third: Tone Haugen-Cogburn Midnight Serenade
5. Best Pictorial Brenda D. Lopez Growing into the Wild Blue Yonder
6. Best Hand: Donna Rioux Curling into the Wild Blue Yonder
7. Best Embellishments: Shirley Malia Seaweed II
8. Best Machine Kim Loar Soaring into the Wild Blue Yonder
9. Best Pieced: Kim Loar Off We Go into the Wild Blue Yonder
10. Best Wearable: Mary Schwarzenberger Copacetic
11. Best Use of Color Jodi Scaltreto Howie Turtle II
12. Honorable Mention Cindy Andes Retiring into the Wild Blue Yonder
13. Honorable Mention Beth Maitland Spiraling into the Wild Blue Yonder
Bobbie is teaching at other shows,
Quilt First Color Later
Quilt As You Go
How to Make Perfect Flying Geese & Half Square Triangles
visit our show schedule for links to web sites for dates, classes and descriptions
2014 classes will be posted soon
50% off Quilters Treasure Beautiful Building Block patterns